Personal finance simplified

Various ways to register NPS complaints

How To register NPS Grievances: Subscribers of the National Pension System (NPS) can register a complaint through the NPS call center, or by sending

written complaint or email directly to the Central Grievance Management System (CGMS), or by posting grievance in the NPS website