UMANG app – Now Government Services on your finger tips
How to register on UMANG app
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) is a new e-governance app to access Governance services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies. The main aim of UMANG is to avail multiple government services through a single mobile app with ease and efficient.
How can I register on UMANG app?
You can download UMANG app from Google Play Store, Apple iTunes and even Windows store. Currently UMANG app supports 12 major Indian languages in addition to English.
Once UMANG app is installed, you can login using Mobile number or Aadhaar. First time users, needs to go to “New user” section and complete the Registration process.
You need MPIN or OTP (Aadhaar based login) to access the UMANG app.
MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number) is a personal code that acts as your password for accessing UMANG app. MPIN is used to login this app, payments, change requests, and profile change transactions.
UMANG service has also got a dedicated toll free (1800-11-5246) Customer Support from 8 AM to 8 PM (365 days).
Government Services on your finger tips in UMANG app
UMANG app provides integration with popular services like
- View and Download Aadhaar card from Digilocker.
- Bharat Gas, Indane Gas and HP Gas customers can avail various services like Online Cylinder Booking, Online Payment etc.
- CBSE students can avail services like exam results, locating exam centers etc.
- You can View and Apply for freelance jobs posted by government organizations using DigiSevak platform in UMANG.
- EPFO subscribers can avail services like Downloading EPF passbook, Raise EPF withdrawal claim, Claim status etc.
- Users can search GST registered tax payers along with status, date of registration etc. using GOODS AND SERVICE TAX NETWORK platform.
- NPS subscribers can access account details, can change scheme preference etc. using this UMANG app.
- Passport Seva enables transparent and efficient process for delivery of your passport and its related services.
- Using UMANG app, tax payers can pay taxes like Self-Assessment tax, Advance tax etc.
- UMANG Sukhad Yatra provides important information such as toll free rates, nearby toll plaza details etc.
UMANG App is very useful app that provides access to almost every e-Gov services in India from Central and state government.
The list of government services on UMANG app is going to be a continuous process that will result in increasing the number of such services on UMANG with the passage of time. UMANG app is targeted to provide 1200+ services by December 2019.