With NSDL’s new NPS mobile app, now the NPS subscribers can easily access all the transactions/details related to NPS anytime and anywhere on the go.
Also read: how to get a duplicate PRAN card?
View current Holdings of NPS
Once you login to this app, you can view your current NPS holdings in the main screen.
Get NPS statement by email
You can also request for the NPS transaction statement for the year on your email ID by using this App.
View your Account details
Using this app, one can access account details like Name of the Subscriber, Communication Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, PRAN number, IRA status, Scheme Details etc.
Apart from these, NPS subscribers can also:
1. Change their contact details like Mobile, Telephone number and Email ID
2. One can also update or modify their address using Aadhaar based authentication
3. Can also change their Password / Secret Question
4. Can regenerate new Password using secret question
5. Can get new notifications related to NPS
If you found any grievances related to your NPS account
1. Login to https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA with your PRAN number and Password
2. Select Grievance Type as Grievance against PAO
3. Next, select the Type of Grievance like contribution not reflected, Incorrect/non updation of suscribers details etc.
4. After submission, you will be issued a unique TOKEN number. He/She can use that token no. to know the status of the grievances either through the CRA website or through the NPS Call center (1800 222 080)
5. You can also send a physical compliant letter to Grievance Redressal Cell, PFRDA, 1st Floor, ICADR Building, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, Ph II New Delhi 70
or as an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the grievance
Photos courtesy: NSDL