MoneyView app review – Personal Finance Budgeting App
Take Control of Your Finances With MoneyView App
Looking for a simple money management app to manage your money and save your money? Searching for a personal finance app to track your monthly expenses? Do you want a free budgeting app to automatically sync and track all your spending, bills and credit card in one place?
The money management app MoneyView has attracted more than 5 million users, and it’s easy to see why: first, it’s free, convenient and also automatically syncs to bank, credit card and investment accounts by pulling data with SMART SMS tracking technology.
1. SMS Sync: In this era of marketing, where we get a lot of promotional SMSes and important SMSes like the one with your bank balance may get lost. But, not anymore. MoneyView reads all your SMSes and intelligently tracks all your financial transaction related SMS. It automatically updates the app with your balance and makes you forget the hassle of searching through thousands of SMSes. So, no manual entry of data is required.
2. Track your spending: In Spend Areas, the users can see where they’ve spend such as shopping, dining, entertainment and groceries on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These reports are presented in easy to read charts at your fingertips.
3. Alerts: MoneyView’s Bill reminders automatically crawls through SMS and gives you a timely reminders to pay your bills so you are never late to pay your important bills like Credit card payments, EMI, Postpaid bills etc. and even you can your bills like Mobile, Internet and Gas bill from this app itself.
4. Split Expenses: The Bill splitting feature is amazing! With MoneyView, you can easily track all your shared expenses like dining, movies or room rent and split evenly. You can easily tag your friends by their numbers for the shared expenses. Once tagged, the MoneyView app will send an SMS to the tag friends about how much they need to pay you, and for what. Even it sends gentle reminders to that friends and you can also update as “settled” when friends pay up that amount.
5. Budgeting: It has the option to set a budget. The budget tracking feature on the app is designed to help you save money and you can stay in control of your monthly spends. Another interesting feature is, when you are close to reaching your budget you will get a alert – therefore you can avoid overspending and can make a smarter saving choices.
6. Moneyview Green account: MoneyView’s Green account offers Savings+ account that lets you grow your money at a rate of around 8% and it is linked to a fund portfolio by ICICI Prudential. You can start saving as low as 500 per month and can easily withdraw your money at any time as there is no lock-in period. You can create your green account in few simple steps on the MoneyView App.
MoneyView is a really nice and easy to use personal finance app. The company claims that this app is completely secure and it doesn’t track your personal texts or OTPs by using bank-grade security & encryption, so that all your personal data and money are safe. This app has been used by millions of people and that’s where the real credibility lies.
We recommend using Moneyview for its budgeting, goal and split expenses. Since Moneyview does not cost anything to use, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
Write your own reviews and thoughts below in the comments section