Lost your Aadhaar card, simple steps to get your duplicate Aadhaar card
Aadhaar card is a unique Identity card issued by Government of India to use anywhere in India as a proof of Identity. Aadhaar card is in a digital copy format, hence we can download the Copy of Aadhaar card from the UIDAI website anytime and it is as valid as the original Aadhaar card.
When you have lost your Aadhaar card and you need a new one, you can get a digital copy of the card by submitting a below form online. The process of getting a digital Aadhaar card is simple and straightforward; just follow the below 5 steps and you’re done.
Before proceeding to download the Digital Aadhaar card, you need to have your Enrolment Number or Aadhaar Number with registered mobile number. Enrolment Number can be found in the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
5 Simple steps to get your Aadhaar Card
1. Go to the UIDAI website and fill up your personal details like Enrolment Number/Aadhaar Number, Full Name (as printed on the card/slip) and Pin code.
2. Enter the Security code you see in the image.
3. Click Get One Time Password.
4. A one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number, whichever you provided while registering stage. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP Received and Download your E-Aadhaar.
5. Click Validate & Download to download your Aadhaar card.
Now your Digital Aadhaar card is ready to download in a password-protected PDF file. The password for the pdf is your residential PIN code number.
Note: If you don’t have your registered mobile number – you can download the card using Enrolment ID (nothing but your enrolment number) and fill up the same details with your new mobile number.
If you have any doubts regarding getting duplicate Aadhaar card, kindly leave as comments. We would try our level best to address those.